Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Odds & Ends

I feel like I haven;t posted in forever, so I thought I would start with wrapping up all of the odds and ends bopping around my head.

Hubby and I went to see George Carlin Saturday night and he was very funny as expected. Sunday I was supposed to go have lunch with a friend in Bethlehem, PA but because of the weather (we had sleet/snow/rain) we had to cancel and still need to reschedule. Sunday I was in a miserable mood for no good reason whatsoever. Sorry baby!

On the up side I was able to get decorated for Hanukkah (which starts tonight) and write out all of our holiday cards.

I keep feeling as if I am getting nothing at all done and letting everything pile up until it is going to drown me, but then I realized that I am growing another human being, so anything that gets done on top of that is really gravy. :) Nice to know I am even multitasking in my sleep. Which I could use a whole lot more of, but I digress.

I had three things on my to do list that I finished last night which was make bread, wrap all of hubby's Hanukkah presents, and find missing addresses and stamps for the holiday cards. I was actually able to accomplish all of those things. YEAH ME!

I had a doctors appointment yesterday. All is well with he baby and with me. My blood pressure actually keeps getting lower which is good, the baby's heartbeat was 134 bpm, and next time the doctor should be able to tell if the baby is head down or head up. Can't wait to find out.

I took pictures last night of my bread making process which I will post when I get home... I promise... oh, maybe not, hubby and I have our birth class tonight... we'll have to wait and see what happens....

No comments: